White Horn Kratom Strain
Ingredients: 100% Mitragyna Speciosa
White Horn Kratom Strain Product Description
- White Horn is another favorite because of its energetic qualities. The energetic qualities are more subtle than White Maeng Da which makes it perfect for those who are looking for long lasting energy and euphoria. The name “Horned” comes from the shape of the leaf on the plant.
- The white Horn Kratom is one of the rarest Kratom strains. It, therefore, follows that you probably do not know the origin, dosage or the effects of this Kratom. If you are a new user, horned Kratom is a new type of traditional Mitragyna speciosa tree that has some particular benefits to its users. For instance, most users depend on the horned Kratom to boost their energy levels. Here, we look at the origin, dosage, and effects of this strain.
- The white horned Kratom is the new name on the block that may be somewhat different from the traditional Kratom strains. If you know your Kratom well, you will be able to tell that most of the strains are named after their place of origin. However, looking at the White vein horned Kratom, it does not look like it was named after place whatsoever. Instead, this Kratom’s name originates from the name of certain leaves that have horn-like physical appearances.
- The name white vein depicts that this Kratom comes from the bright white vein as opposed to the prominent green veins. With the white vein leaves appearing to be horn-like, it makes it very easy to differentiate between the white veins, green veins and other available strains of different colors.
- While it is true that the red vein, green and white strains grow together, the white vein strain is very efficient especially, with its energy boosting abilities. The white Kratom strain also grows in Indonesia only at a region called Borneo. As compared to the red and green strains, the white horned Kratom is the rarest to find.
Breezy Kratom does not support or suggest the misuse of this product in any way. Kratom products are for scientific and experimental purpose only. Please see our disclaimer for more details about our Kratom products. These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Kratom products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or disorders.