Green Hulu Kratom Strain
Ingredients: 100% Mitragyna Speciosa
Where Does It Come From?
- Botanically, Hulu Kapuas Kratom is the good old Mitragyna speciosa, but its effects aren’t the same. It is a modified version of classic Kratom leaves. It originates from Southeast Asia and is famous for its miraculous benefits. The Hulu Kapuas grows in thick and dense forests of Indonesia, particularly the area near the Borneo Island
- Like other varieties, Hulu Kratom is available in red, white and green vein leaves. The name Hulu comes from the Hulu forest, which is located on the banks of river Kapuas.
- The reason why is it called Hulu strain and not an Indo strain is that Kapuas River flows next to the Malaysian border. That is why it is different from traditional Indo strains.
Why Is It A Rare Strain?
- This riverbank of Hulu is almost an isolated area. There is no native population, and it is not easy to go there. Even though Hulu Kapuas Kratom is an old strain, many people do not know about it. The reason is that it is difficult to access it. Till the date, there are only a few people that are successful in finding this Kratom strain which is rare to find otherwise. Among all three types, green Hulu Kapuas grows more in number. It is a balanced strain that has the combined effects of red Hulu Kapuas and white Hulu Kapuas strain.
- The alkaloids inside all Kratom leaves make up for all its benefits. These alkaloids are naturally occurring compounds that give unusual properties to Kratom. They are so many in numbers, and each one of them has a different concentration in every strain. This unique chemical makeup varies in different strains.
- For green Hulu Kapuas Kratom, two principal alkaloids are mitragynine and 7-hydroxy mitragynine. Together these two are responsible for more than half of its effects.
- Some other dominant alkaloids are 7-acetoxy Mitragynine, 3-Isopaynanthein, 3-Dehydromitragynin, Corynantheidin, 3-Isocorynantheidin, Corinoxin, Epicatechin, Corynoxein, Isomitraphyllin, Mitraciliatin, Mitraspecin, Paynanthein, Mitrafolin, Mitraphylline, Speciogynin, Mitraversin, Speciofolin, and Specionoxein.
- All these alkaloids are present in a different amount. Each one of them is associated with a unique effect. Based upon the concentration of an alkaloid, its particular effect becomes dominant or recessive.
What Makes Green Hulu Kapuas Best?
- Just in case someone doesn’t know, all Kratom strains grow in three different vein colors. Hulu Kapuas leaves also grow in three different leaves. The green vein is the most common between all three types. The other two are red vein and white vein Hulu Kapuas leaves.
- A major difference between these leaves types is based on their appearance. Each one of them has a different leaf venation color that spreads to the whole leaf. It is easy to spot the leaf just by looking at it.
- Green Hulu Kapuas leaves look like typical green leaves. This green color also reflects its properties.
- The certain colors of veins show that there are different effects of each one of them. It is a non-sedative and non-stimulating strain that shows moderate effects of the red vein and white vein Hulu Kapuas Kratom.
Following are some fast facts on this strain:
- It is an incredible stress relieving agent.
- It is a mild to moderate analgesic agent.
- Green Hulu is helpful against panic attacks.
- It has moderate cognitive boosting properties.
- It has significant energy boosting properties.
Breezy Kratom does not support or suggest the misuse of this product in any way. Kratom products are for scientific and experimental purpose only. Please see our disclaimer for more details about our Kratom products. These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Kratom products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or disorders.