Yellow Hulu Kratom Strain
Ingredients: 100% Mitragyna Speciosa
WHAT IS YELLOW HULU KAPUAS KRATOM?
- Yellow Hulu isn’t technically a strain in the natural sense of the word, rather it refers to any combination of green, red or white vein kratom leaves from the Kapuas Hulu region that are treated to a unique sun-drying or fermentation technique.
- Gold and yellow vein kratom powder is infamous its potency, often producing stronger and longer lasting effects. Among the most popular examples of gold and yellow kratom are Gold Bali and Yellow Vietnam. However, Yellow Hulu Kapuas gives them both a run for their money.
- Yellow Hulu Kapuas is harvested on a remote sanctuary in the Kapuas Hulu Regency of West Kalimantan. Located mere miles from the Ketungau and Melawi Basins, this diverse reserve provides the evergreen trees with all of the mineral-rich soil and versatile weather conditions necessary to yield superior alkaloid content.
- Once Hulu Kapuas Kratom trees have reached optimal maturity, the local kuala-speaking petani carefully select only the largest, most vibrant leaves for further production. When harvesting is complete, the Mitragyna speciosa plant matter is left to dry in the sun.
- Exposure to direct sunlight results in photosynthesis which, in turn, leads to a higher concentration of key components such as mitragynine, 7-OH (7-hydroxymitragynine) and paynantheine.
Breezy Kratom does not support or suggest the misuse of this product in any way. Kratom products are for scientific and experimental purpose only. Please see our disclaimer for more details about our Kratom products. These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Kratom products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or disorders.